Save time, reduce risk and increase engineering productivity
Virtual engineering and commissioning allow machine builders and system integrators to develop and simulate entire industrial processing lines and machines, including ABB drives, without actually running the hardware. This gives valuable benefits in the phases of designing, commissioning and operating machines.
Virtual Commissioning makes drive applications more easily understood and helps:
- Design and learn drive applications without actual hardware
- Find and solve potential problems earlier
- Save time and money by getting to production faster
- Train users and engineers by acting as an application simulator
- Support continuous learning, feedback and optimization between the virtual and real machine