ABB offers a complete portfolio for charging heavy electric vehicles such as buses and trucks with a CCS connector adapted to any kind of site layout.
Celling mounting – HVC control box
The HVC control box is specifically developed for overhead constructions like a roof, canopy or truss structure. Several cable management systems are available like an automated cable reel or a simple cable balancer. With this small and light design control box it is possible to mount the control box on any structure and have the cable hanging down close to the vehicle inlet.
Wall or pedestal mounting – HVC depot box
The HVC depot charge boxes can be mounted on a wall or on a pedestal and are especially designed to charge larger fleets of electric vehicles in its most optimized way with limited footprint:
- Sequential charging up to 3 outlet – The Depot box single CCS provide 100 kW - 150 kW power charging, with up to 3 charge post for sequential charging.
- Sequential charging up to 4 outlet – The dual outlet CCS version provide 107 kW - 160 kW power charging, with up to 4 outlets (2 charge posts) for sequential charging.
- Enabling high uptime thanks to robust design, remote diagnostics and management tools.
- Reducing the energy consumption and grid connection costs by spreading the charging out over the night when the fleet of vehicle is parked thanks to the sequential charging
- Interoperability, fully compliant with the international standards & validated with many OEMs
- Space saving with small footprint close to the vehicle: The power cabinet is separated from the charge post
- Power range of 100 kW up to 160 kW with Voltage range from 150-850 VDC
- Sequential charging with up to 3 outlets with 100 kW - 150 kW per vehicle
- Sequential charging with up to 4 outlets with 107 kW - 160 kW per vehicle
- Several installation possibilities : pedestal, wall mounting, or overhead (celling) charging solution for site layout where there is no space.