MNS Fixed offers space-saving design that enables a footprint reduction of up to 25% compared to other MNS designs, by maximum utilization of each section height, application of the combined cable compartment; where two outgoing sections share the same cable compartment and the option to reduce the width of the outgoing functional units.
Rigorous testing has been conducted to ensure safety, availability and reliability i.e. performance testing has been conducted at increased ambient temperatures and highest IP ratings, to ensure these values are maintained for the most demanding environmental conditions. As can be expected from the MNS portfolio full compliance to IEC 61641 Ed 3 is provided with active arc fault protection.
MNS Digital is available across the entire MNS portfolio providing a common look and feel for the user irrespective of the digitally enabled devices in the switchgear application. Enabling control, data acquisition (gathering) and reporting from the complete application. This information is then available via ABB Ability™ Condition Monitoring or 3rd party energy management systems in order to achieve operational savings through increased efficiency.
- Optimized MNS design enabling a the lowest Capex investment for an MNS product line
- Extended safety for protection of personnel and plant
- Reduced operational expenditure through MNS maintenance free designs for bus bar and section frames
- Reliable, flexible and scalable design
- Highest space saving due to maximum height utilization, optimized functional unit design and utilization of combined cable compartment for two sections of functional units
- Modular low voltage power distribution with performance options up to 690 V, 6300 A and 100 kA
- Cost efficient fully certified solutions to IEC 61439-1/-2 and IEC 61641 Ed.3
- Active arc protection option available through Arc Guard TVOC 2
- Extended portfolio power distribution for energy distribution and motor starting applications
- Enhanced thermal performance for higher ambient environments
- Comprehensive digital solutions for power management in energy distribution and process control applications
- Temperature monitoring options for air circuit breakers, bus bar systems and outgoing functional units
- Current and voltage sensing with ABB’s smart circuit breakers Emax 2 and Tmax XT or power quality meters
- Integrated data collection and data analysis with ABB Ability™ Condition monitoring for electrical systems for onsite access through secure browser technology
- Connectivity to your plant monitoring and control systems using industry standard protocols, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP or Ethernet based protocol (Modbus TCP, Profinet, IEC 61850)
- Cloud based monitoring option with ABB Ability™ Asset health for electrical system (MyRemoteCare)