Dedicated logins can be made for cargo owners, so they are always up to date on the progress of the voyage/transportation. In case of unfortunate accidents where pre-set motion limitations have been exceeded and damage to cargo has occurred, the Fleet Portal can be used to investigate the related vessel conditions at the time of the accident.
- Onshore insight in OCTOPUS vessel data (current location/status, voyage plan, sensor readings etc.)
- Centralized monitoring of individual vessel performance or fleetwide benchmarking
- Transparency through dedicated logins for (heavy) cargo-owners, leading to an increased comfort level
- Evaluation of critical events (for instance accidents where maximum allowable motions have been exceeded).
- Insight in sensor time outs.