The goal of this course is to learn how to troubleshoot and maintain the ABB integrated drilling drives system. The tools and methods learned can be applied to the work in practice.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain the project configuration and function of different components.
- Trace alarms from the process panel down to drives and control components.
- Discuss system backup and recovery.
- System function of ABB drilling drive system.
- System structure.
- AC800M controller and drive connection.
- Process panel.
- Compact control builder.
- Panel builder.
Fault-tracing and troubleshooting:
- Project I/O signal tracing.
- Perform DW/MP/TD start/stop.
- Communication failure.
- Create project backup.
- Classroom lectures.
- Practical lessons on our training drilling simulator system and ACS800LC demo units.