This modern, air-insulated switchgear is universal in application from compact ring-main units to complex power distribution systems. Tailored to the requirements in municipal and private sector utility networks, in industry and public buildings. With its comprehensive safety concept, ZS8.4 is the ideal solution.
ZS8.4 is also available as a digital version. ZS8.4 Digital represents an advanced switchgear solution as it meets important requirements of the future: unprecedented flexibility, increased process efficiency, lower cost of operation, maximized integration, reliability and safety.
With ZS8.4 Digital you avoid many of the practical challenges you face in today’s complex applications - you simply have less to worry about in your electrical network.
- Rated voltage: up to 24 kV
- Rated feeder current: up to 1 250 A
- Rated short time current: up to 25 kA/3s
- Efficient space use through compact panel versions
- Personal safe electrical and force less mechanical interlocks
- Pressure relief systems for maximum personal safety
- Standards: IEC, GOST
- Design: LSC-2A/PI, LSC-2A/PM, LSC-2B/PM
- Internal arc class: A FLR
- Circuit breaker and/or switch disconnector with or without fuse available
- Available in Digital version