We built in our AC500-XC the needed easiness, security and reliability to adapt your automation solution to new coming up challenges.
Dynamic and adjustable interaction
- Real time capabilities and high data transmission speed are just some of the demands for a control system.
- We design a wide range of fast processing eXtreme Conditions CPUs with appropriate main board, memory, performance and networking capabilities.
- Our AC500-XC CPUs have a variety of communication possibilities, onboard and with expansion modules, which can be integrated into various combinations, forming great network nodes from smallest to largest automation solutions.
- These capabilities connect your automation solution to the past, keep it up to date and lead it into tomorrow.
The AC500-XC CPU can be used in harsh environments like:
- Operating temperature -40ºC to +70ºC.
- Extended immunity to vibration (IEC61131-2/IEC60068-26).
- Extended immunity to hazardous gases (IEC60721-3.3 3C2) i.e. H2S, SO2/SO3, NOX.
- Extended immunity to salt mist (EN60068-2-52/ EN60068-2-11).
- High altitudes, operational up to 4000m above Sea Level or up to 620 hPA.
- Extended EMC requirements (EN61000-4-4 and EN61000-4-5).
- Shock resistance (IEC60068-2-27).
- Electrostatic Discharge up to 8 KV.
If you need reports, signals and messages anytime anywhere then use our built in web server (free of charge).
AC500-XC products carry the snow symbol.