MPS DeliveryPlanner is an order-oriented delivery management system. It combines the transport requirements of different products into delivery jobs that are then allocated to delivery vans. The system is normally used as an extension to MPS Cockpit, but can also be used standalone. When integrated with MPS Cockpit, MPS DeliveryPlanner calculates the weight of each load, highlights any cases of overloading and provides functions for solving any conflicts. In addition, the system provides extensive plans and lists for the management of the ramps, loading and delivery.
- Creation and reuse of delivery plans
- Importing or manual creation of transport orders
- Visualization and manual adjustment of distribution data
- Export of production requirements to the mailroom
- User interface consistent with MPS Cockpit