The PIR3502 Multiwave process photometer provides continuous measurements of vapor or liquid samples, in simple or complex process streams, for process control, product quality assurance, safety, catalyst protection and area monitoring.
The filter wheel of the photometer utilizes up to eight wavelengths, increasing the number of measurement solutions. Because it uses multiple wavelengths, the photometer can compensate for many types of interference and handle multiple component applications.
The PIR3502 Multiwave photometer provides the following:
- VistaNET and VistaSTAR Connectivity.
- Multiple interference compensation capability
- Fiber optic option for NIR applications
- Operates in IR and NIR
- Measures Vapor or Liquid samples
- Multiple component samples
- Continuous measurements