The PUV3402 multiwave process photometer provides continuous measurements of vapor or liquid samples, in simple or complex process streams, for process control, product quality assurance, safety, catalyst protection and area monitoring.
The filter wheel of the photometer utilizes up to eight wavelengths, increasing the number of measurement solutions. Because it uses multiple wavelengths, the photometer can compensate for many types of interference and handle multiple component applications.
The PUV3402 process photometers are designed for the UV (Ultraviolet) and VIS (visible) spectra regions. The PUV3402 provides the following:
- Continuous measurements
- Multiple component samples
- Measure vapor or liquid samples
- Operates in the UV and VIS
- Multiple interference compensation capability
- VistaNET and VistaSTAR Connectivity