L&W Bending Tester is used to measure a material's resistance to bending. This can be done in different ways. Either by measuring the force needed to bend a test piece to a predetermined angle by measuring and determining the bending stiffness, which is an elastic property of the material.
- Designed for correct and relaxed testing:
– Pneumatic clamping of the test piece for repeatable measurements
– Test piece support for correct clamping
– Auto-touch function of the load cell against the test piece gives relaxed and operator independent test results
- Predict converting performance:
– Creaseability evaluation used for prediction of converting performance included