SACE Emax 2
SACE Emax 2 air circuit-breakers up to 6300A have been designed to increase efficiency. It is the only breaker of its kind to both protect electrical circuits and also reduce energy consumption based on the user's needs, leading to massive reductions in energy waste.
The breaker contains a protection trip relay with an integrated power controller that measures and evaluates energy consumption, then manages the loads to maintain or reduce the peak power usage as determined by the user.
- Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills.
- High precision. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar.
- Up to a 25% cost savings in both footprint and copper.
- Unique alarm tracking and network analyzer for the best continuity of service.
- Up to 30% time savings for wiring connections.
- Up to 15% time savings for terminal connection installation.
- Four sizes: E1.2, E2.2, E4.2 and E6.2 up to 6300A, enabling more compact switchgear and high ratings to be built, with busbars of reduced length and cross-section.
- Embedded trip unit with power management functions.
- High short-time currents, together with the efficiency of the protection functions, guarantee complete selectivity in all situations.
- The size of the Emax 2 is up to 30% smaller than competitor products wih the same rated current.
- It is designed for the highest mechanical and electrical life, thanks to its new operating mechanism, and to the exclusive arc breaking system.
- Adjustable terminals, fast auxiliary connections and installation of accessories from front.