Symphony® Plus supports connections to field instrumentation and I/O clusters via PROFIBUS, and to field instrumentation via HART.
PROFIBUS is one of the world`s leading fieldbus standards, with millions of nodes installed and thousands of products available from more than 300 OEMs.
Symphony Plus supports:
- PROFIBUS DP, a high-speed bus optimized to interact with field devices such as remote I/O, drives, and motor controllers
- PROFIBUS PA, a serial two-way communication bus with fixed speed designed to connect bus-powered, two-wire field devices such as transmitters and actuators
The HART communication protocol is used in process instruments to communicate process measurements and diagnostic information to intelligent hosts, such as distributed control systems. HART is one of the most common instrument communication protocols used today, installed in more than 30 million instruments worldwide.
- High-performance PROFIBUS DP and HART modules
- Powerful engineering tools
- Full fieldbus integration in S+ System