Pumping up your water performance
ABB offers a range of efficient water solutions to control and optimize the pumping of clean water. From energy-efficient motors to variable speed drives that optimize pump operations and eliminate the risk of pump failure or leakages. If your system uses throttling to control the flow rate of water, you can save a lot of energy by upgrading your pump control to a ABB variable speed drive instead.
ABB drives and motors are designed for harsh environments to with stand corrosive and wet conditions. The water dedicated drives speak the language of the pump operator making them easy to use. To ensure 24/7 flow of water ABB offers local support and service, including ABB Ability™ Condition Monitoring for improving pump operations and preventing future pump failures. Our PLC’s connect seamlessly with ABB variable speed drives for efficient and accurate water treatment operations.
To find out more visit the links below
Drive highlights include:
- Up to IP55 protection classes available
- Built-in pump functionalities (in the ACQ580 water drives)
- Reduced energy consumption, thus lower operating costs
- Safe torque off (STO) function maximizes safety for your personnel, production process and equipment
- Compact size for easy installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Wide choice of fieldbus adapters ensures connectivity with all major automation networks
Motor highlights include
- Broad portfolio of robust motors that will help you achieve better efficiency and reliability
- IE5 premium efficiency for lower energy consumption and smaller carbon footprint (SynRM motor)