The goal of this course is to learn how to perform regular maintenance and troubleshooting on the system and how the 800xA IAMCS (Integrated Alarm, Monitoring and Control System) is designed to fit marine applications and requirements.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of 800xA-based system.
- Fully use main 800xA engineering functionalities.
- Maximize productivity.
- Troubleshoot common issues.
- Reducing decision time.
- Perform engineering activities for runtime operations.
- Optimize the process.
- 800xA IAMCS philosophy, products overview and life-cycle.
- IT architectures on ferry and cruise applications
- Routers, switches, firewalls
- Relationship between networks onboard
- Microsoft-based IT devices
- Clients and servers
- MS Windows 7/’10, MS Windows ’08/’10 In-dustrial IT with OPC protocol
- 800xA configuration and startup
- AC800M programming
- Base concepts of CPU w/ program languages
- Workshop in classroom
- Building of a demo application starting from a void system
- Fault tracing by identifying issues from abnormalities.