The goal of this course is to learn how to perform regular maintenance, engineering activities and troubleshooting on 800xA-based automation systems and AC400 connectivity, installed in Cruise applications, O&G installations and Land- Based Factories.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of 800xA-based system.
- Fully use main 800xA engineering functionalities.
- Maximize productivity.
- Troubleshoot common issues.
- Reducing decision time.
- Perform engineering activities for runtime operations.
- Optimize the process.
- 800xA IAMCS philosophy, products overview.
- Systems layout and hardware configurations and setup.
- AC400 PLC programming.
- S800 I/O modules.
- Base concepts of CPU programming (libraries, tasks, variables, user-defined programs, I/O).
- AMPL Function Block programming.
- System maintenance.
- Shutdown/start-up procedures for board replacement.
- Engineering, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- MB300 and AF100 connectivity.
- Application download to AC400 PLCs.
- 800xA Process Graphics.
- Trending and historical data.
- System backup/restore.
- Specific topics on request (SIL, SOE I/O, Shutdown System, AC110, AC70).
- Workshop and Lecture sessions.