The goal of this course is to train the participants in safe operation, troubleshooting, tuning and basic repairs of DEGO II and III electronic governor systems and ASAC actuators.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify abnormal behaviour of the DEGO systems.
- Locate faults in the different units.
- Repair by replacement.
- Perform calibrations and make fine tunings.
- Perform basic maintenance and repairs on ASAC actuators.
- Basic theory of electronic governors.
- Generator application.
- ASAC actuators.
- ABB DEGO II and III governor concept.
- Trouble shooting techniques and repair.
- Practical exercises.
- Lectures with demonstration on our simulator systems Practical exercises on our simulator systems.
- Practical exercises in operating the PC based tool DEGO III Aid.