Upon completion of this course the participants will have a basic understanding of a marine power plant’s design and function as well as the structures of ABB’s propulsion and drilling solutions.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with other technical staff.
- Identify the components of a marine power plant, propulsion system and drilling systems.
- Azipod® overview.
- Marine power plant introduction.
- Introduction to ACS 800 liquid cooled drive.
- ACS 6000 medium voltage drive.
- ABB drilling drives system.
E-Learning deployed via:
- MyABB Learning Management System for web access.
- Apple iPad MiniTM for access with intermittent or no web connection.