With UniGear Digital you gain unprecedented flexibility for any application. The digital solution takes full advantage of well-proven components: current and voltage sensors, protection and control relays with IEC 61850 digital communication to ensure a reliable and efficient electrical network.
With UniGear Digital you avoid many of the practical challenges you face in today’s complex applications, you simply have less to worry about in your electrical network.
Find out more about UniGear Digital on our dedicated UniGear Digital web application.
UniGear Digital solution is available for the following switchgear types: UniGear ZS1, UniGear 550, UniGear 500R, UniGear MCC
- Safe and reliable: Increased equipment reliability and safety in your substation; Extended communication supervision functionality
- Simple and efficient: Minimized lifetime costs; Saves space in your switchgear room by reducing switchgear footprint; 30 % quicker delivery time from order to switchgear operation *
- Intelligent and ready for the future: Implement changes easily as requirements change; Flexibility towards varying load flows; Late customizations and changes possible
- Lower environmental impact: Lowers energy consumption up to 250 MWh ** which represents saving of 13 000 EUR; Saves up 150 tons of CO2 **, that is equal to emissions produced by mid-size European car driven for 1 250 000 km
- Global solution: Available for projects according to IEC, GOST and CSA standards
(*= compared to a conventional UniGear ZS1)
(**= compared to typical substation with 14 switchgear panels of UniGear ZS1 type over 30 years of operation)
- Unprecedented flexibility
- Increased process efficiency
- Lower cost of operation
- Maximized integration
- Reliability and safety