UniGear Digital combines the well-known and established medium voltage switchgear and latest digital technologies, to enable smart electrical networks that deliver power reliably and efficiently.
With UniGear Digital you avoid many of the practical challenges you face in today’s complex applications, you simply have less to worry about in your electrical network.
Learn more on our dedicated UniGear Digital web application.
UniGear Digital solution is available for the latest UniGear family with wide coverage of ratings:
- Up to 12/24 kV, 4 000 A, 63 kA
- Up to 36 kV, 2 500 A, 31.5 kA
- Safe and reliable: Increased equipment reliability and safety in your substation; Extended communication supervision functionality
- Simple and efficient: Minimized lifetime costs; Saves space in your switchgear room by reducing switchgear footprint; 30 % quicker delivery time from order to switchgear operation *
- Intelligent and ready for the future: Implement changes easily as requirements change; Flexibility towards varying load flows; Late customizations and changes possible
- Lower environmental impact: Lowers energy losses up to 250 MWh ** which represents saving of 13 000 EUR; Saves up 150 tons of CO2 **, that is equal to emissions produced by a mid-size European car driven for 1 250 000 km
- Global solution: Available for projects according to IEC, GOST and CSA standards
(*= compared to a conventional UniGear ZS1)
(**= compared to typical substation with 14 switchgear panels of UniGear ZS1 type over 30 years of operation)
- Current and voltage sensors
- Automation and control with IEC 61850 communication protocol
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics
- Upgradable to ABB AbilityTM solutions