Electrical Lifecycle Assessment
The Electrical Lifecycle Assessment creates a visual overview of equipment status and provides actionable information on the electrical infrastructure in order to optimize operating efficiency and reliability.
- The Electrical Lifecycle Assessment provides a detailed picture of the entire electrical landscape in an assessed facility.
- The Assessment Overview outlines overall system status health and data critical for strategic asset and maintenance planning.
- The Process and Location categorizes assets at each production location by lifecycle status in order to identify the potential for critical problems.
- ABB meets with the customer to review the criticality of each process or application to develop recommendations that meet customer’s preventive and predictive maintenance objectives.
- The Agreed Actions Outline summarizes the current status of electrical equipment and recommends areas of focus based on the criticality of processes and assets.