UniGear 500R is a highly space efficient solution - 2000 A load current in a 500 mm wide panel. Designed for the highest degree of safety and reliability, the UniGear 500R provides for maximum ease of use. All operations and maintenance actions are made from the front of the panel, which is equipped with mechanical safety interlocks between circuit-breaker and line disconnector. For ENA version only, a cable testing device is also available.
The vacuum circuit-breaker is the well proven Vmax type in a removable arrangement. For optimal flexibility, the UniGear 500R is designed to be used in combination with other version of UniGear switchgear such as ZS1, 550 and MCC.
- Rated voltage: ...17.5 kV
- Rated current: ...2000 A
- Rated short time current: ...31.5 kA/3s
- 500 mm wide panel at 2,000 A load current
- IEC and ENA standards
- Indoor wall and free-standing solution (IEC version)
- Visible earthing connection (IEC version)