IEC medium voltage air insulated motor control center UniGear MCC
A real 400 A load current with double fuses per phase in a 400 mm wide panel, up to 12 kV.
The famous UniGear switchgear family is now extended with a new motor control center solution, the UniGear MCC.
Designed for the highest degree of safety and reliability, the UniGear MCC provides for maximum ease of use. All operations and maintenance actions are made from the front of the panel, which is equipped with mechanical safety interlocks between vacuum contactor and earthing switch.
The vacuum contactor is the well-proven VSC type with magnetic actuator. For optimal flexibility, the UniGear MCC is designed to be used in combination with other versions of UniGear switchgear, such as ZS1, 550 and 500R.
- Rated voltage: ...12 kV
- Rated current: ...400 A
- Rated short time current: ...50 kA/3s
- Slim and compact panel only 400 mm wide
- Wide range of applications
- Fused vacuum contactor with magnetic actuator
- Fitted with safety interlocks and visible earthing connection