BIM is a process to create and manage information on a building project across its lifecycle. BIM allows building disciplines and professionals to work simultaneously on the same project. This makes projects easier and saves costs on construction, maintenance, renovation and management. BIM is no longer just an option and its use is mandatory in large public projects in many countries.
In our vision buildings have to be sustainable, comfortable, flexible and future-proof, hence they need to be easier to build and to maintain. As one of the most important players on the building and infrastructure market, we are committed to supporting our customers, consultants, contractors, designers and facility managers by providing the bimobject and tools they require.
An increasing number of bimobject is available in our ABB Download Center for immediate download.
Our full-feature bimobject hold all our solution data, such as:
- 2D and 3D geometry description of the actual product or component
- Dimensions, weight and related information
- Catalogue data
- Links to further online resources
ABB is continuing to invest on:
- Expansion of the bimobject catalogue
- Improvement of the quality of bimobject upon customer requirements
- Design and configuration tools for the bimobject making it easy to use
- Providing a network of technical promoters who are able to collaborate with you on your project whenever you need
Main benefits of ABB bimobject:
- You always find bimobject together with product documentation, in our Download Center
- Multiple formats in a single file
- Objects are available on our own repository