Performance and reliability for voltage higher than 690V
The world of renewable energy is evolving rapidly and leading major changes in electrical power distribution trends. This causes an increased focus on:
- Power continuity for critical loads and the best performance, even at high altitudes
- Optimized and fast maintenance
- Minimized device footprint
To fulfill these needs SACE Emax 2/E has been launched:
- A smart, plug-and-play architecture makes Emax 2/E easy to use. With the best performance up to 900 V of any device on the market, Emax 2/E is ready to control and protect all applications with voltages over 690 V and in altitude.
- Emax 2/E all-in-one is the first smart circuit breaker that enables direct communication with the new energy management cloud-computing platform ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System.
- Emax 2/E all-in-one is the most compact circuit breaker on the market. It offers the highest performance in the smallest space. Its compact dimensions allow the size of switchboards to be reduced by up to 30 percent, compared to a standard solution.