Performance and reliability for voltage higher than 690V
The world of renewable energy is evolving rapidly and leading major changes in electrical power distribution trends. This causes an increased focus on:
- Power continuity for critical loads and the best performance, even at high altitudes
- Optimized and fast maintenance
- Minimized device footprint
SACE Emax 2/E is the complete range of ACBs for voltage higher than 690V in accordance with IEC 60947 Standards. The range of circuit breaker covers up to 6300A with breaking capacity up to 90kA at 900V. The switch-disconnector is available up to 4000A.
- Available for 800V, 900V, 1000V, 1150V, 1200V nominal voltages and up to 1380V AC.
- Same footprint and protection unit as standard Emax 2
- Full compatibility with standard Emax 2 accessories
- Fixed or drawable execution
- Also available as switch-disconnector (MS) for both standard and variable frequency applications.