The goal of this course is to learn how to perform regular maintenance, engineering activities and troubleshooting on Advant/Master Automation systems, installed in Cruise appli- cations, O&G installations and Land-Based Factories.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of Advant/Master system.
- Fully use main AS500 engineering functionalities, in order to maximize productivity.
- Troubleshoot common issues.
- Reduce decision time.
- Perform engineering activities for runtime operations and optimize the process.
- Advant IAMCS philosophy, products overview.
- Systems layout and hardware configurations and setup.
- AC400 PLC programming.
- Base concepts of CPU programming (libraries, tasks,variables, user-defined programs, I/O).
- AMPL Function Block programming.
- System maintenance.
- Shutdown/start-up procedures for board replacement.
- Engineering, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- MB300 and AF100 connectivity.
- Application download to AC400 PLCs.
- AS500 Process Graphics.
- Trending and historical data.
- System backup/restore.
- Workshop and Lecture sessions.