Aging cameras and other equipment in an OCR system decreases the accuracy and thus the performance of the system. Revamping your existing OCR system is a good way to take advantage of the initial investment and the benefits of the latest technologies, such as AI-based identification and verification features.
Check the video above about how Fenix Marine Services upgraded their OCR systems for the future. Please contact us so that we can work out how you can reach the top-notch accuracy and efficiency by:
- re-using your existing installation, e.g. portal structures (from ABB or other suppliers)
- using existing infrastructure and minimizing civil works
- replacing aged system components
- taking advantage of full range of capabilities of our OCR system, including the most recent features: automated chassis identification at the gate and detection of tail gating vehicles as separate units
- deploying a modern exception handling application.