ABB’s skid-mounted, prefabricated solutions provide permanent or temporary power for a wide range of segments.
Customers experience significantly reduced downtime, reduced risk and a simplified installation with our pre-engineered, simple, modular designed units that are assembled and tested at the factory. All skid units are shipped in one piece, configured to meet specific project requirements, and type-tested according to current, relevant standards.
- Reduced design time with pre-engineered, modular designs
- Reduced risk as ABB coordinates design interface of all elements in the package to form a single product solution
- Simplified, quick ‘plug and play’ installation with units that are pre-designed, assembled and pre-tested — simply drop into place and connect cables
- Increased safety from type testing of all electrical equipment contained within the skid substation
- Single source supplier with one point of contact for ease of doing business
(includes enclosure, medium voltage switchgear, low voltage switchboard and transformer)
- Incorporation of ABB technology for all major components within the skid solution
- Compact, robust design that is easily transportable
- Pre-engineered products reduce risk and time to quote and supply
- No exposed live parts provide safety to operator and personnel
- Optimized cooling from open-air design