Swirl flowmeters can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on all kinds of gases, low viscose liquids, and demineralized water, and they are ideal for direct, cost-effective steam mass flow measurement.
SwirlMaster FSS430 is available with multiple communication protocols, such as HART 7, Modbus RTU, Profibus PA, and FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
- HMI for easy meter set up
- Integrated RTD for temperature compensation and saturated steam mass flow calculation
- Digital outputs for pulses, frequency and alarm signalization
- Remote transmitter with up to 30m (98 ft.) cable length
- Stainless steel transmitter housings