VortexMaster flowmeters are used for accurate measurement of the flow of gas, liquid and steam over a wide temperature range. Vortex meters are ideal for measuring low viscose liquids, demineralized water and direct steam mass flow, and they are ideal for cost-effective, integral temperature measurement.
VortexMaster FSV450 is the advanced version with additional analog input for mass or energy flow measurement, available with integral or remote transmitter with up to 30 m (98 ft.) cable length. Because of the optional inputs, discrete flow computers are no longer needed in many applications.
- HMI for easy meter set up
- Analog 4 ... 20 mA input
- Integrated RTD for temperature compensation and saturated steam mass flow calculation
- Digital outputs for pulses, frequency, and alarm signalization
- Remote transmitter with up to 30 m (98 ft.) cable length
- Stainless steel transmitter housings
- SIL 2