This course provides a deeper understanding of the Azipod® propulsion systems, and how to operate, maintain and troubleshoot the system components.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Have advanced knowledge of Azipod® CO system.
- Understand the functioning of the propulsion and drive control.
- Operate and maintain ACS800 Azipod CO drive system.
- Trace and correct basic faults
Theory and exercises on the PC tool programs are included.
- Azipod CO propulsion system structure
- Drive control and electrical steering gear
- Construction and function of ACS800 single drive and ACS800LC drive
- Fault tracing methods, exchanging the parts and modules
- Theory and exercises on the drive and controller PC tool programs
- Factory visit
- Workshop exercises with demo equipment
- Manual exercises; general, propulsion, maintenance.