ABB Electrification Digital Systems deliver pre-configured and completely engineered grid automation indoor and outdoor cabinets, comprising of constituent products such as Relion REC615 advanced protection and control, hardwired IO unit RIO600, Arctic ARx600 wireless gateways, third party RTUs, battery and chargers, IO terminals, all internally pre-wired and ready to be installed in a secondary substation.
These 'GA boxes' are fully integrable into ABB Compact Secondary Substations and thereby enabling fully 'digital ready' distribution substations and towards efficient, reliable and smart distribution grids.
- Fully pre-configured and completely engineered grid automation cabinets, adapted to the specifications of distribution utilities for rapid deployment and digitalization of secondary distribution network.
- For both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Scalable and adaptable solutions - from basic monitoring to advanced protection and control functionality
- Advanced earth-fault detection and protection
- Available for brownfield and greenfield installations to meet the demands from all types of power distribution grids
- Ready-made solutions for integration of secondary substation data to dispatch center or DMS