Universal Motor Controllers
Intelligent management of motors
The Universal Motor Control UMC100.3 is future ready – and ready to take motor control to the next level. With outstanding user experience, unrivalled communication, and simple configuration, smooth running of your operations has never been so effortless.
Intelligent ABB motor controllers combine motor protection and control functions, fieldbus and Ethernet communication, and fault diagnosis in just one device. It provides detailed operational, diagnostic and service data continuously, providing an effective data source for modern predictive maintenance systems in any plant.
- Reduce wiring time, space requirements and cost
- Fast replacement times mean less downtime
- Commissioning time savings
- Seamless integration into ABB AbilityTM System 800xA platform
- Variety of communication interfaces
- Safe motor shutdown
- Max 1000 V AC motor voltage
- Suitable for single- and three-phase motors
- Rated motor current from 0.24 to 63 A, without accessories
- Tripping classes 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 in accordance with EN/IEC 60947-4-1
- Flexible mounting of communication interfaces inside and outside drawers
- Standard fieldbus connection and wiring