Intelligent motor management
The Universal Motor Control UMC100.3 is future-ready – and equipped to take your motor control to the next level. With outstanding ease of use, unrivalled communication, and simple configuration, the smooth running of your operations has never been so simple.
ABB’s intelligent motor controllers combine motor protection and control functions, fieldbus and Ethernet communication, and fault diagnosis in a single device. They provide detailed operational, diagnostic and service data continuously, giving any plant an effective data source for predictive maintenance systems.
• Reduced wiring time, space requirements and cost
• Fast replacement times mean less downtime
• Commissioning time savings
• Seamless integration into ABB AbilityTM System 800xA platform
• Choice of communication interfaces
• Safe motor shutdown
• Max 1000 V AC motor voltage
• Suitable for single- and three-phase motors
• Rated motor current from 0.24 to 63 A, without accessories
• Tripping classes 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 in accordance with EN/IEC 60947-4-1
• Flexible mounting of communication interfaces inside and outside drawers
• Standard fieldbus connection and wiring