The goal of this course is to train the participants in the safe operation, control, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of ABB Marine HV (>1 kV) air-insulated switchgear, circuit breakers and protective relays.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Locate hardware components.
- Verify and replace switchgear apparatus.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Students get hands-on practical with Local HMI, Web HMI and PCM600, a programming and configuration tool with actual REF615 and REF630 relays.
- Function description for ABB HV switchboards
- Unigear ZS1
- Circuit breakers HD4, VD4 & Vmax
- Vacuum V contactor
- Relion protective relays
- Operation and maintenance of Unigear ZS1
- Practical on circuit breakers and contactors
- Relion relay practical hands-on
- LHMI (front-panel user interface)
- WHMI (web browser based user interface)
- PCM600 (programming and configuration tool)
- Fault-tracing and troubleshooting
- Interpret alarms and fault messages
- Reset trip and block signal
- Trace digital input signals to protective relays
- Classroom lectures.
- Demonstration and practical lessons on our training switchgear.