The goal of this course is to train the participants to start-up, operate, maintain and troubleshoot ABB ACS800/ACS800LC integrated drilling drives system for jack-ups, semi-submersibles and drillships.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
Project system backup/recovery and preventive maintenance are also discussed.
- Locate hardware components.
- Verify and replace ACS800/ACS800LC supply, inverter and cooling units.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of AC800M drilling drive control system.
This description is also for: H910K – ACS800 Drilling Drive System
• Construction of ACS800/ACS800LC
• System function of ABB drilling drives system
• Hardware operation
- Removal and installation of DSU and INU.
- Filling of LCU and changing fans.
- Control panel operation.
- AC800M controller and communication.
• Fault-tracing and troubleshooting
- Explain alarm and fault message.
- Trace alarm and fault message.
• Software - DriveWindow
- Compact control builder.
- Classroom lectures.
- Practical lessons on training ACS800/ACS800LC and drilling simulator system.