The goal of this course is to learn how to start-up, operate, maintain and troubleshoot ABB ACS800/ACS800LC integrated drilling drives system for jack-ups, semi-submersibles and drillships.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Locate hardware components.
- Verify and replace ACS800 supply and inverter units.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of AC800M drilling drives control system.
DriveWindow, a software tool for drive monitoring will be used and trained during practical exercises.
Project control system recovers with CF card and preventive maintenance is also included.
- Construction of ACS800/ACS800LC
- System function of ABB drilling drives system
- Removal and installation of DSU and INU
- Filling of LCU and changing fans
- Control panel operation
- AC800M controller and communication
Fault-tracing and troubleshooting:
- Explain alarm and fault message
- Trace alarm and fault message
- Compact control builder.
- Classroom lectures.
- Practical lessons on training ACS800/ACS800LC and drilling simulator system.