Harnessflex works closely with many OEMs to develop protection for electrical connectors (a critical area of an engine harness).
Our experienced internal design team uses 3D CAD modelling software to produce various concepts for customer approval. With Harnessflex’s history of connector interface design and our understanding of customers requirements, we are well placed to produce bespoke designs to integrate electrical connectors into a harness design.
- External hinged connector interfaces - Tough and durable protection for OEM connectors against high pressure wash-down, excessive cable strain and mechanical abrasion
- External split connector interfaces - Split type customised interfaces providing high integrity connections to the Molex SRC series of connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems.
- Special customised products - Special hinged interfaces and blanking products
- X-Temp™ Connector Interfaces - For applications where resistance to extreme temperatures is required
- EVO™ Connector Interfaces - For high voltage electric vehicle applications