Flexible non-metallic conduit systems
Adaptaflex have a wide selection of flexible non-metallic conduit systems available in many different materials, ranging from lightweight to heavyweight.
As standard, our conduit ranges are offered in nominal conduit sizes from 10mm up to jumbo size 106mm for larger cable carrying capacity. Our solutions offer a wide range of specifications and specialist properties, including Fast Fit, Low Fire Hazard (LFH), Enhanced Low Fire Hazard (ELFH) and EMI screening. Additionally, many of our conduit systems have industry recognised approvals including British Kitemark, CE Approval, UL 1696, NF, LUL, DB, Lloyds Register amongst others.
As well as our flexible non-metallic conduits, we also offer a range of fittings specifically designed to maintain system integrity including straights, 90° and 45° elbows, with metric, PG, PF and NPT threads. To top it off, we also have a host of accessories including locknuts, sealing washers and multiway adapters, to help facilitate quick and easy system installation.
Features & benefits include:
- Non-metallic conduit systems do not corrode/rust
- Wide variety of fittings, large choice of solutions
- Lightweight and quick to install (cut & assemble fittings)
- High fatigue life
- Flexibility allowing quick return to original shape
- Adaptalok Fast Fit – “Push Twist Pull” installation
- UNEF, Metric, PG, Gas & NPT threads
- Proven patented design - over 20 years in service